Peg dolls are small, enchanting, and easy to make. They are a perfect craft for children and can become the
inspiration for endless play and storytelling. Margaret Bloom invites you to enter the tiny magical world of peg dolls.
Coming from the Waldorf handcraft tradition, these irresistible dolls encourage creative play and promote the
emotional and imaginative development of young children. Peg dolls can be made from natural materials to reflect
the seasonal cycle, favorite fairy tales and festivals from around the world. Inside this book you will find patterns
for creating bluebirds & butterflies, flowers & fairytale figures, gnomes, winter angels and more:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for children and crafters of all levels and experience
- Beautiful color illustrations and photos
- More than sixty designs and patterns for peg dolls
- Ideas for peg dolls as gifts and toys, for seasonal nature tables, or for fairs
- An inspiring section on storytelling with peg dolls
Making Peg Dolls will be a valuable resource for both family and classroom activities with young children.